Embedded C Engineer24 Soborna street, Vinnytsya city
We are looking for an Embedded C Engineer on a medical project to join our small and friendly team in Vinnytsia.
* Firmware for the microcontroller, motors and sensors for the manipulator, with data transfer to Ethernet and / or USB.
* Experience in C programming for microcontrollers;
* Understanding of multithreaded applications, ability to work competently with interrupts;
* Experience in the use of peripherals: sensors, actuators, understanding of process physics;
* Work with communication protocols – all devices communicate with the central hub;
* Know the circuitry of embedded systems, be able to work with an oscilloscope and a soldering iron;
* Experience in digital signal processing;
* Practical experience of application of methods, algorithms of filtering of signals of analog sensors;
* Experience in developing devices that require the use of mathematical signal processing.
Would be a plus:
* The presence of completed projects (even small ones);
* Ability to program in C under STM8, STM32;
* Experience with processors based on the ARM Cortex-A7 / A9 core (NXP i.MX6 or similar) Linux embedded systems;
* Experience in writing auxiliary software for PC with the aim of establishing instruments;
* Ability to use version control systems, for example git;
* Ability to draw up documentation, for example, in confluence;
* Reading of the technical documentation in English.
Advantages for candidate:
* Interesting projects and tasks;
* Mentor support and task setting;
* Convenient office in Vinnytsia;
* Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in a company with a 5-year history;
* The possibility of flexible schedule.