Python DeveloperVinnytsia, 600-richja st.
We are looking for Python developer to join our small and friendly team in Vinnytsia.
About the project:
Ongoing AI project with different subtasks, related to the search for information from various open sources or integration with third-party software in order to form a single user card. The project has just begun. The project has a full-fledged Data Science team and Tech Lead Senior Python to help with complex tasks, including architecture construction. Several Python developers are planned for the project as the project grows.
* 1.5 – 3 years of proven experience in development
* Excellent knowledge of Python
* Experience with frameworks (Flask or Django)
* Very good spoken and written English (Upper-intermediate or higher)
* Strong knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
* Experience with writing and implementing APIs (e.g. REST API)
* Knowledge of microservice architecture
* Experience with AWS
Would be a plus:
* Relevant ETL experience
* Data formats knowledge and the differences between them
* Solid experience with Hadoop stack
* Experience with RDBMS and / or NoSQL
* Experience with Kafka
* Understanding of design and development processes for data modeling, processing and analysis
* Experience with Java and / or Scala
* Knowledge of version control system: git or bitbucket
* Background in test driven development, automated testing and other software engineering best practices (e.g., performance, security, BDD, etc.)
* Docker / Kubernetes paradigm understanding
Advantages for candidate:
* Stable and competitive salary;
* Work in a cool team + the presence of an experienced mentor, support and task setting;
* Flexible working schedule;
* Interesting projects and tasks;
* Convenient office in Vinnytsia;
* Monthly team activities;
* 16 payed days off;
* Review of working conditions every 6 months in case of improving skills and gaining new skills;
* Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in a company with a 5-year history.